This table was compiled for the purposes of businesses/community wanting to engage with local Mural Artists.
The list implies no endorsement and is for informational use only.
Murals would need to be negotiated with Muralists directly. The NSBIA will be able to assist in the navigation of the Mural Bylaw, to ensure that any mural is correctly approved and installed, per the City of Kamloops Bylaw. For more details see below..
|Muralist Name||Contact Information||Portfolio Links|
|Jennillee Fraser||Phone: 250.572.2498|
|Kylene Cachelin||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Instagram: @illuskytor|
|Brittney Martens||Phone: 250.570.2442|
|Portfolio: not provided|
|Zac Abney||Phone: 250.299.8462|
|Kelly Wright||Email: email@example.com||Instagram: @ArtistKGW
Facebook: Kelly Wright Art
|Chris Bosefirstname.lastname@example.org'||Portfolio: not provided|
|Stace DeWolf||Phone: 250 852 9985|
- We need to coordinate efforts, especially if more than one Mural is going up,
- if applying for funding to cover some costs, such as a Job Creation Program, it can take a bit longer, but it can also underwrite a large portion of the Mural as Labour is the largest cost. (we are working on one right now where labour could cost over 10K)
- The Mural should be in alignment with the direction we wish to take the community and meet some core requirements (Artistic Merit, Appropriateness of Material, Qualification of lead artist).
- we can Shepard your application through the approvals process.
- We can work with a Job Creation Partnership to underwrite some costs for the Mural, and perhaps assist from BIA funds too.
- We can line you up with high quality muralists.
- We have the connections to ensure hiccups can me minimized.